Ever Wondered What a Mobile Role Entailed? Check out this Central Scotland Opportunity!
Ever Curious About A Mobile Role? Find Out HERE
Mobile Role to Cover Hawick, Gallashiels, Livingston and East Kilbride
Scotland has been voted previously to be one of the most beautiful places to live and on the basis that Scotland contains the majority of mountainous terrain in the UK, its isn't surprising. Why not enjoy getting paid to be an Healthcare Professional within a Leading Optical Company whilst driving through the famously beautiful scenery that is Central Scotland.
This company is renowned to be the Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
All of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities such as an Clinical Governence Officer, Management, Regional Management, Mobile Roles and even opportunities to work alongside Johnson and Johnson!
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
THE POSITION ITSELF:
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in the Central Scotland Area it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity, e.g. if you were only open to travelling 45 minutes from home you will decide a number of stores (5-7) that you would only work from so you would be seeing the same regular faces week in week out.
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
This company is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time or part time Optometrist and pay competitive salaries of up to £62,000 dependent on the candidate.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Market Leading Pension Scheme
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Amazing Salaries of up to £65,000!
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Ever Wondered What a Mobile Role Entailed? Check out this Central Scotland Opportunity!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly