Independent Optometrist Opportunity - Derby
Fantastic full time independent practice Optometrist vacancy based in one established practice but involving some domiciliary responsibilities.
The practice have a great team in practice currently and are now looking to add to this with a motivated, customer orientated Optometrist who is interested in working in a modern, smart practice.
* Well established, quality driven independent firm.
* Modern, smart practice who have invested in their equipment and technology
* Full time opportunity, but with flexibility to offer 4 days a week
* General working hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday, with no late night or Sunday hours and flexibility with your day off during the week.
* Test times usually 25 minutes
* There will be some elements of domiciliary work in the community with this role.
* Highly competitive benefits package and remuneration on offer based on skills and experience of successful applicant
* You will be working alongside the owners of the business and will have real input into how the practice can be moved forwards
* Experienced, qualified support staff in practice
* Community opticians who really value their patients as individuals
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
* All levels of experience considered but must be confident to work in a busy vibrant independent practice setting
* Must be willing to undertake some domiciliary work
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Independent Optometrist Opportunity - Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly