Dispensing Optician Role, Norwich
Prospect Health is currently working with a highly established independent company who are looking for an experienced and ambitious Dispensing Optician to join their team.
Our client is committed to offering impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
Location - Norwich
- Practice based role
- Full time hours only
- You will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional service
- You will get involved in contact lens work, and will get further training to help you fit contact lenses and give advice on their care and use
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including professional fees paid + bonus schemes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance
- You need to be a qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered on the GOC to be relevant for this role
- Relevant knowledge and experience in a similar role
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850419 or email us at email@example.com.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Role, Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly