Business Support Manager
Exclusive full time Business Support Manager opportunity available with an established Independent practice which is part of a growing dynamic company.
My Client offers an excellent long term career prospect and personal development. They offer an exceptional high quality service to their established patient base.
- Full Time Monday - Saturday
- Current opening hours - 9:00am - 5:30pm
- The role will be covering a number of practices within Central and Northern England
- Working closely with the Group Operations Manager.
- Ensuring great levels of service are delivered and maintained in every practice and values of the company are alive in practice. Instilling the client journey in acquired practices through training.
- Working alongside L & D to ensure acquisition team members are giving the correct support and training.
- Be forward thinking, and help to identify and improve any issues, training gaps, or processes that are no longer working within the practices. This would include drawing up action plans and timescales to ensure this is handled affectively
Location - Central/Northern England
- My client are always looking to improve things for their team, patients and everyone involved in the business
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and, personal development to promote career progression
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and, focused
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service
- Passion for doing the best for the company, and being involved in their growth
- Willing to learn and develop
- Management experience is required, either as Practice Manager, Deputy Manager or training role within Optics
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs