ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | LONDON | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY |
Match2Match are currently seeking an upbeat team leader and customer service star to be the Assistant Store Manager in our Clients successful store in London.
"Key to determining the early success of our offline retail strategy in the UK, you will support the Store Manager in motivating a dedicated and happy team to provide a consistently high level of service to our customers so that each month's targets are met".
About the role:
- Advising customers in their search for the right frame;
- Manage day-to-day tasks of the store, including crafting team schedules, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring they’re always completed on time;
- Managing stockpile and selection in store to ensure an up-to-date collection that fairly represents our online offering;
- Supporting the Store Manager to make sure the store is on their targets, KPIs, sales analysis, and team news;
- Overseeing the returns process to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the customer;
- Detecting training and development needs and following up with relevant actions;
- Organising and overseeing in-store events for customers.
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn; you understand that this is not a nine-to-five job, rather an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a young and exciting company;
- Understand the wider context beyond an individual store, realising the impact its performance can have on the business as a whole;
- You think in terms of solutions, not in problems; calm even in times of crisis, you’re there to offer support and advice to those around you;
- You have a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top-notch;
- You are patient, service minded and flexible. For you it is obvious that the customers’ needs come first;
- You’re a great teammate, ready to roll up your sleeves and assist your colleagues with whatever is required to get the job done;
- You possess superb communication skills and have a native or near-native level of English.
As second in command at the first store in London, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help us to make our mark in a new territory. You have two years’ experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
- The opportunity to be part of a young team in a rapidly-expanding international brand;
- A competitive salary;
- Personal development opportunities;
- A clean and artistic working environment in a well-designed store;
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | LONDON | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly