Brand New Practice Opening in Banbury with Affluent, Very High End Independent Group
This independent group is a well-established business that have developed an enviable reputation for employing the most technologically advanced equipment and products, renowned for their clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear.
They are looking to open a Brand New Practice in Banbury which is a lovely market town on the River Cherwell and the director will be looking for a howl new team in the form of an Optometrist, an Dispensing Optician and an Optical Manager.
This company really are a super high end clinical group where they provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques and are one of the few opticians in the country offering 4D OCT scanning and allow up to 1 hour testing times dependent on which equipment you would be using.
This independent group gives you the opportunity to reap the rewards of both multiples and independents giving you the clinical and less pressured environment as well as a standardised structure within their practices.
They have the most impressive collection of spectacle frames you’ll ever see under one roof, sourced from Tag Heuer and Saint Laurent Paris and will deal with more privatised patients with these affluent products.
They deal with many specialised areas of optometry such as:
- 4D HD Glaucoma Health Check
- Visual Dyslexia Assessment
- Squint & Lazy Eye Clinic
- Dry Eye Assessment
- Punctal Plug Fitting
- Blepharitis Treatment
- Low Vision Assessment
This practice is looking for an Optometrist, DO and an Optical Manager with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time or part time position and the Brand New Store is based in Banbury and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £60,000 (Optom)
- £30,000 (Dispensing Optician)
- £28,000 (Optical Manager)
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Equipment
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an DO or an Optom
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment or Part Time Commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position