Optometrist - Cardiff, Queen Street
2 days left
- Full Time
An attractive opportunity has opened for a full time Optometrist in our Cardiff, Queen Street Specsavers store in Wales. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently – so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
We’re looking for....
An Optometrist to work as part of a team focused on delivering total satisfaction to our customers by conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and contact lens aftercare.
You’ll offer our customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards – which is something our customers have come to expect from us. You’ll also use your knowledge to effectively identify customer needs and recommend eyewear and eye care solutions accordingly.
- Full or part time considered
- Work at one or several of the stores in Cardiff
- All stores under same directorship, business is growing exceptionally with 2 stores opened in last 2 years.
- Competitive salary
- VERY competitive bonus scheme based on clinic value and sales
- 33 days holiday
- Benefits package negotiable
- Nidek phoropter equipment
- Large support team (70 staff in total at Queen Street)
You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for customer service. Team work also forms a big part of our culture so the ability to work well with other people is essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771892 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Cardiff, Queen Street
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly