Excellent Full/Part Time role in multiple, Glenrothes, Scotland
Are you interested in working for a well-established, award winning multiple practice?
Are you ambitious, with a keen mind to develop your clinical and commercial skills as well as your career?
Do you want your commitment and achievements to be recognised and praised?
Do you want to earn up to £55k basic salary and work in a modern practice with a supportive Director, who will actively encourage progression?
If so, then please see further details below.
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice, with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Patient care and high standards are of paramount importance
- Great location with loyal patient base
- Numerous training opportunities, including MECS, IP and IOP refinement scheme
- Career progression available including JVP partnership and commercial management course
- Regular one to ones where you will receive recognition for your hard work
- Excellent testing facilities with state of the art equipment and OCT on the way
- Continual growth with increasing yearly turnover and practice expansion
- Plenty of support staff on hand in the store
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion.
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division direct on 01423 850 407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs