Dispensing Optician Role - Independent Practice London
Vacancy for a qualified Dispensing Optician to work 4-5 days a week
To work as part of a team of highly professional dispensing opticians and optometrists in a busy independent practice in North West London. The practice offers patients advanced eye care coupled with exceptional levels of customer service. We are looking to recruit a high calibre qualified Dispensing Optician with approximately 10 years’ experience or more.
The practice offers its Dispensing Opticians professional freedom and access to a wide selection of quality eyewear and lenses for all patient requirements.
The ideal candidate will be fully registered with the GOC and ABDO and will be up to date with all CET requirements.
Excellent communication skills are crucial along with a passion for customer service and an understanding of the commercial aspects of the position.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced and qualified
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Excellent communication & customer / patient service skills
- Must be well presented and reliable
Job Benefits and Information:
- Competitive Salary package
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and hardworking team
- Cutting edge technology
- Professional fees paid
- High End eyewear including Cartier; hand-made horn
- Boutique Practice
- Closed on Saturdays
The Role – Dispensing Optician
- Dispensing high quality eyewear and lenses
- Spending time with each patient to provide exceptional personal service
- Dealing with complex optical requirements
- Providing outstanding levels of customer care
- Working in a small, close knit team
- Love of fashion and style
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Self-motivated individual
- Assisting with stock selection and innovation
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Joe Elston on 0207 952 6623 or email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position