Full Time Opportunity for an Optometrist in Hull - Up To £70,000PA
Job opportunity in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire;
Optometrist - The practice in question is one of the most favourable of multiples to work for and looking for an driven, passionate experienced optometrist to join their long standing team at their practice in Kingston upon Hull. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this high end company of which deal with expensive products and therefore has a more affluent and private patient base.
The practice offers a lot in terms of development and training opportunites as they have a good balance between the clinical and retail aspects of the business and they are a modern practice with new equipment as well as allowing 25 minute testing times and will continually expand your skills as an optometrist. They are looking for someone with a similar mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice.
So what can you expect?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits package - Up to £70,000PA
- All their practices are extremely well presented and professional and have top end equipment
- Can offer a lot in the form of training and development courses
- Opportunities to supervise a pre-reg
- £550 per year to spend in store
- Private cover for the Optometrist and family with BUPA.
The support staff, Optometrists and the Director work cohesively together resulting in a relaxed and low pressured environment as the care for their clientele is their primary objective.
The company pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Joe Elston on 0207 952 6623 or firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position