An Amazing Opportunity for Any Ambitious Optometrist in Poole!
This practice is a franchised opportunity of which is a Flagship store as it is a Centre of Excellence and develop their employees greatly through training and development courses and is renowned in the city for giving their budding Optometrists a real strong step into their career.
The store itself is a very clinically inclined store being WOPEC, EOS and MEC's accredited as well as having an in house lab and is therefore a well functioning practice with everything needed to be a standalone Optical Company.
This is a very clinically inclined store of which has contracts alongside the local hospital for the post carract referral schemes and have great staff retention with some of their resident Optometrists being there for more than 8 years!
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
This practice is located in Poole is a coastal town in Dorset, southern England, known for its large natural harbour and sandy beaches.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- The thing to bear in mind this practice is franchised, so every single store is completely different. What you may get in one practice, will be entirely different to what you get in another and they are run like independents!
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- Good bonus structure and typically good salary – Typically £3,000 - £5,000
- 25 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Fundus Cameras / Phoropter Heads
- Heidelberg OCT this year
- Make you very employable moving forward due to the working environment offered and varied patient base
- Salaries Up to £65,000
- DO’s do the Pre-screens and testing rooms are air conditioned
- 25 Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position