Exclusive opportunity to join a high quality focussed Hear care service provider and future focussed experienced management team.
Ethical patient care is paramount to our client's operations as is a real passion for providing consistently exceptional customer service.
- A mobile role working across multiple sites offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package up £30,000 basic salary + generous car allowance and OTE £40-£50,000+
- 20 days holiday + bank & professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help is available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be qualified from recognised course provider
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs.