Contact Lens Optician, North Yorkshire
Prospect Health have an exciting new opportunity for a forward thinking, motivated Contact Lens Optician to join a professional, successful optical team. Our client runs a highly successful opticians business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and citing patient care as their primary objective.
All of the key decisions in the practice are made by the directors and their team at a local level, ensuring they stay in touch with the local community.
- Well established, forward thinking, practice set in a prime location with busy footfall
- Smart modern practice, having had a full refurbishment recently, with state of the art equipment.
- You will be working in a large, friendly team of experienced optical professionals who will provide you with support in your role.
- You will be purely tasked with contact lens work, running your clinics, but with the option to be involved in the supervision of the pre-reg Optometrists and trainee Contact Lens Opticians.
- Opportunities to be involved in all aspects of the contact lens side of the business, along with a fantastic chance for long term career progression
- Full time opportunity 5 days a week including weekend working
- Competitive package depending on skills and experience of successful candidate with the addition of a store bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities available in the long term both clinically and commercially
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Opportunity to join a successful, growing optical team
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Qualified Contact Lens Optician who is registered with the GOC
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm