Modern, Specialist Independent, PT Optom opportunity in Surrey
Are you looking for a part time opportunity working with an employer who can offer genuine variety and specialist development from day one?
The practice is based in North-West Surrey and since starting the focus has and will continue to be patient care. They provide the highest quality eye care, within a relaxed environment, spending that extra time to gain a greater understanding of patients concerns, needs and lifestyles.
They feel there is a lack of variety within the optical industry therefore they always strive to look and act different to your usual run of the mill opticians.
- As an established independent practice their priority is for the patient's vision care to be in excellent hands. By investing in the latest eye-care technologies throughout the practices, they ensure that patient's eye examinations are performed to the highest possible standard
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 4:00 on Saturdays
- Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 1 hour
- Part time position available (2/3 days a week)
- Using computer based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
- The business has 3 practice, this practice has 1 consulting room with experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North-West Surrey
- Very competitive salary up to £55K
- Flexible 1 hour testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate Saturdays, closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology including; OCT, Henson 8000, Keeler Slit Lamp, Pulsair and Goldman Tonometer and Trial lens alongside a computerised patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Colorimetry, Visual Stress fields and Dry eye services (Inc. BlephEX, E-eye and Meibography treatments)
- The store is based in a very affluent area and has a large amount of affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, relaxed, pressure free environment
- The practice has a very modern, open planned with a boutique style throughout
- The two Directors are both fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Apply for Modern, Specialist Independent, PT Optom opportunity in Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly