Hospital Based Optometrist Opportunity in Liverpool
Prospect Health are working with a high end clinical environment hospital that partake in a very wide range of clinical & specialist's areas of optometry.
- Working hours between 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Saturday
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Flexible testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Previous NHS experience would be ideal
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000!
- Opportunity to be fully engaged in a variety of more specialist clinical services
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Parking available nearby
- Closed on Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Training for all specialist areas and use of equipment will be delivered at a very high standard
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- Long term career progression available
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 850 407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Hospital Based Optometrist Opportunity in Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly