Highly established, Optometrist opportunity in Hampshire
Do you want to spend more time with your patients offering them a unique eye care service close to their home in North-East Hampshire?
We are currently working with a highly establish independent practice who are looking for high calibre Optometrist wanting to grow within this clinically focused successful company.
- The company's ethos is to have a true commitment to excellence by providing the highest quality eye care, eyewear and service
- Working hours 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-4:30pm on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full or part time position available (Ideally part time 3 days)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The business has 5 practices in the area with this practice having 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North-East Hampshire
- Very Competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology including; Topcon 2000 OCT, Zeiss Humphrey FDT, Fundus Cameras, Video Slit lamp, Thompson test charts, Auto Phoropter and Trial frames, I-Care tonometer and Goldman tonometry alongside a very efficient computerised patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; MECS, Specalist Contact lenses Inc. Ortho-K, Low Vision assessments and Paediatric referrals
- The business has been established for over 80 years allowing a less sales driven, relaxing and pressure free environment
- The practice is classically modern, bright and open planned throughout
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays - 33 in total
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Apply for Highly established, Optometrist opportunity in Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly