Highly established, Independent Optometrist opportunity, Surrey
Prospect Health Optometry is recruiting a professional and driven Optometrist to join the East Surrey branch of a leading Independent optical company.
This independently owned optician chain places a large emphasis on delivering exceptional levels of patient care and constantly adapting to the changing market.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
* The company mission statement is, "we pride ourselves on our independent, professional and ethical service combining specialist expertise, products and value to deliver an innovative approach to your eye care"
* Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturdays
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 30 minutes
* Full time position available
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* The business has 8 practices within Hampshire and South London
* The practice has 2 consulting rooms and a range of experienced Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - East Surrey
* Very Competitive salary up to £50,000 along-side a fantastic package
* Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including; Nidek OCT, Computerised test charts, Eye Care Tonometer (non-contact), Goldman's Tonometer, Humphries visual fields machine
* Very clinical practice running specialist services including; PEARS, specialist medical contact lenses (Inc. Ortho-K and MiSight - myopia control lenses) and paediatric referrals
* Free staff parking around the practice
* Well-established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
* The practice is a very modern, bright and open planned
* The Directors really drive clinical performance with all employees in the business and promote CET events and specialist development
* Established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
Apply for this vacsncy by pressing the 'Apply" button and attach your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportinities with an Optical team member by phone, dial 01423 813452
Apply for Highly established, Independent Optometrist opportunity, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly