Dispensing Optician - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Dispensing Optician – Bedford
This is a Dispensing Optician opportunity with everything. The salary, the career development and a long list of benefits all surrounded by a fantastic team in a continually expanding store – it’s time to really consider Specsavers Bedford as the next step in your career.
Thanks to our size, scale and success, Specsavers can offer Dispensing Opticians the perfect working environment: modern, welcoming and packed with the latest equipment – that’s exactly what you’ll find in our store in Bedford. What’s more, we offer first-class training, so you’ll always have a skilled team behind you. Add to this our impressive career development opportunities and you’ve got a business that’s dedicated to meeting your every need.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What’s on offer?
- This store is an accredited Platinum Employer
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 as a basic salary
- GOC and ABDO fees paid (worth £615 Per annum)
- Paid for car parking Space (worth £1100 per annum)
- Full time or part time considered
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 Days + standard bank holidays (Service based additional holidays up 32 per annum plus standard bank holidays)
- Medical & Dental cover (Worth around £300 per annum)
- Clearly defined and flexible career development path, CLO, ILM and JVP, with a proven track record
- A bespoke package to suit the individual
Our customers expect an ophthalmic dispensing service of the highest quality – and that’s exactly what you’ll give them. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, advising customers, working closely with the rest of the team and making a key contribution to the overall success of the store.
As a qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC and good with people, you’ll be a natural when it comes to customer care. You’re friendly, polite and helpful – comfortable working as part of a team and able to answer questions and queries thanks to your good ophthalmic knowledge.
For more information regarding this fantastic opportunity or to apply, please contact Gemma Brereton at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 888 or email@example.com
Apply for Dispensing Optician - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly