Legal Coordinator (GBR_00496)
From Guernsey to international
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our Legal team, where you will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Senior Legal Coordinator, PA support to Director of IP, Data Protection, Marketing & Digital Strategy and the team.
This is a part time role, working 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for keeping track of the teams whereabouts, monitoring the teams holidays and booking hotel and travel requests for the team. You will have a pro-active attitude along with excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with other Board PA’s and coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
In return we offer you a challenging position with excellent opportunities and a great remuneration package including bonus, healthcare, life assurance and dental cover. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it!
From a staff of two in 1984, Specsavers has grown to become the biggest privately-owned employer in the Bailiwick, providing a wide range of specialised services to almost 2,000 stores in 10 countries. We employ nearly 500 people locally – including finance, IT, Marketing and HR departments, as well as our own in-house creative team and a team of pilots. Some of our staff have the opportunity to go on secondment to our offices in Europe or Australia. We’re a Guernsey-based international success story and we’re always keen to find talented people and help them to thrive.
Key tasks include PA support to Director of IP, Data Protection, Marketing & Digital Strategy plus general support across legal team. General duties required to be performed include but are not limited to:
- Management of diaries
- Travel arrangements
- Coordinating meetings with internal and external clients
- Liaison with other Board PA’s
- Handling of post
- Coordinating Board Director signing of contracts/agreements
- Archiving of executed original contracts/agreements
- Maintenance of various departmental staff records
- Stationery orders
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365.
- Good knowledge and experience in working with a range of IT applications including presentation platforms.
- Video Conferencing / Skype and phone conferencing technology.
- Excellent communication skills across multi-channels; organised and experienced in general administrative activities.
- Legal background is an advantage.
Apply for Legal Coordinator (GBR_00496)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly