Dispensing Optician/Branch Manager - Edinburgh
PPR UK are currently recruiting for a Scottish based Independent optician who are extremely proud of their heritage and the continued dedication that they make to be at the forefront of advances in the optical industry.
This high-end boutique opticians Stock designer and Bespoke Frames and are currently recruiting for an experienced Optical Practice Manager for their branch in the heart of the City.
You can contribute through being clinically and commercially focused, having an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach, and working to the highest professional standards.
You will be joining an optician whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As a Practice Manager with this Flag ship store, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and an excellent level of care. You must be a qualified Dispensing Optician, registered or eligible to register with the GOC to apply for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or email a copy of your CV
Position: Optical Practice Manager
Company: Independent Opticians
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum Dependant on Experience
· Newly Qualified Dispensing Opticians Welcome to Apply
· 34 days Holiday Plus additional day for your Birthday
· Profit Share Bonus
· Staff Discount on Lenses
· Family and Friends Discount Vouchers
· 50% off Hearing Tests
High value orders
Dispensing Experience is essential
High end opticians with latest trends available
The ideal candidate for this position would be clinically Minded confident and passionate about Optometry, with a direct approach and experience of catering to a high-end client base.
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
Apply for Dispensing Optician/Branch Manager - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly