A very exciting opportunity has become available within one of the region’s most successful multiple practices for a Clinic Manager on a full time permanent basis.
This practice is a part of one of the UK’s most successful optical brands and due the continued success of this store they are looking to add to their management team. This practice has a large and diverse customer base and a long standing professional team in place.
Clinic Manager Position
This role ensures that all customers who are visiting the store for an appointment are seen quickly and efficiently, with any unexpected waiting times clearly explained, providing excellent customer service. They ensure that the appointment book is efficiently planned and well managed.
The Clinic Manager is the backbone of the shop floor, allowing the flow of customers to run smoothly and supporting the clinical team by providing excellent customer communication outside of the test room.
Responsibilities of the Clinic Manager
– Manage the seating area efficiently, ensuring all customers are spoken to and any immediate questions or requirements that they have are attended to.
– Measure the waiting times in store and fully explain the reasons behind any delay of more than five minutes to a customer’s appointment, understanding the impact this might have on them.
– Have a thorough knowledge of the appointment diary each day so that any emergency or walk in customers can be accommodated where possible
– Liaising with the management team to overcome issues
– Monitor and review appointments, waiting times and performance
– Providing excellent customer service at all times
Requirements of the Clinic Manager
To apply for this position you will need to have a good level of optical experience with additional responsibilities up to a supervisor type of level.
You will be able to dispense to all levels, pre-screen and contact lens teach.
You will have excellent personal sales skills and the ability to help to lead a team.
Experience of working within a fast paced environment and being able to cope with a high volume of customers is a must
Compensation for the Clinic Manager
On offer for your efforts is a competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 + Bonuses (Approx £2400 per annum). Also you will receive world class training and progression opportunities within a large practice with a great reputation.
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly