Clinical Optometrist - Monday to Friday - £70,000 - North England
Providing their optometrists with the necessary training to be a real success, the company have dedicated local Optometric Managers that are on call during working hours to offer the necessary support. They are centrally run from head office, with your own dedicated scheduler who ensures your route is easy and that your last test is as close to home as possible. This is the only company you will find the position of Super Optometrist and you will reap the rewards with the exceptional salaries, bonus and package potential.
If you are looking for a change in working environment, then look no further. Domiciliary is the perfect avenue to give you the change that you have been seeking in your career alongside the clinical focus that is lacking from your current position.
As well as the high level of job satisfaction received from this position, the company would offer you progression, a lucrative package and a varied working environment in a company that puts patient care at the top the list.
We are currently working on behalf of the leading domiciliary provider in the UK, therefore putting you at the forefront of the industry and allowing you to skyrocket your career within this sector.
- Competitive and structured salary package (Up to £70,000)
- Monday-Friday work only (no weekends!)
- Unrivalled bonus scheme (current annual average of £10,000)
- Company car and expenses paid (unmarked car!)
- Flexible working (part time available)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Clinically focussed environment
- Only 7-8 tests per day (spending around 1 hour per patient)
- Training and development throughout your career
If you are interested then please contact Joe on 0207 952 6623 or email email@example.com - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full-Time/Part-Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
- Full, Clean U.K Drivers License
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!