STORE MANAGER | BRISTOL | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY |
Match2Match are currently seeking a Store Manager for an exciting new European Client that has recently opened stores in London.
The Client are looking for a full-time retail rising star to be the Store Manager in their first store in Bristol, opening in June this year.
This is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help make its mark in the UK. Our Store Managers are our men and women on the ground, building a best-in-class store experience and reporting the results back to the HQ in Amsterdam. Strong leadership skills, solid management experience, and an intuitive understanding of our brand are all key to delivering excellent customer service and achieving the set targets for your store.
- You have three years’ experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand;
- You think strategically, with an eye on top line sales and mindful of the bigger picture for our brand and business;
- You welcome responsibility and don’t shy away from accountability; indeed, it is what drives you to take the initiative and proactively generate new ideas to improve the store experience, motivate your team and boost sales;
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of your shop is immaculate and always on-brand;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude;
- You have a native or near-native English level, with excellent communication skills;
- Whilst it’s not compulsory that you wear glasses yourself, an interest in eyewear, and a real passion for fashion and accessories is highly valued.
- Eligible to work in the UK
About the role...
- You’re responsible for the day-to-day management of the store, supported by Opticians and a team of Retail Assistants;
- You build and lead the store team, supporting Head Office in finding and training expert store staff with the Company DNA;
- Through regular contact with the Company teams in Amsterdam, you’ll ensure seamless integration between our online and offline activities, keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on at store level;
- You’ll be overseeing in-store events, acting as the face of the brand and ensuring that even social occasions for our customers are executed professionally;
- You’re assisting in the product selection in store and keep track of inventory.
- The opportunity to be part of a young team in a rapidly-expanding international brand;
- A competitive salary;
- Personal development opportunities;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- A clean and artistic working environment in a well-designed store;
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for STORE MANAGER | BRISTOL | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly