Assistant Optical Branch Manager - Bicester
PPRUK are working with a family owned opticians and hearing care provider who offer a great service to the whole family and have a long-standing reputation within the community.
Why should you join this opticians?
· Great training and opportunities for career progression
· Great benefits
· Family owned opticians with lots of support within the branch
· Definite progression to management pathways
Position: Assistant Optical Branch Manager
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £18,000 depending on experience
The opticians are a large, family owned opticians who have worked within optics for over 70 years and currently have a number of branches spread across the UK. Joining this company as an Assistant Optical Branch Manager will give you a great opportunity to develop and refine your management skills alongside experienced Optical Managers, with the aim of managing your own branch down the line.
As Assistant Manager, you’ll have a hand in the day-to-day running of the Opticians and will be involved in staffing rotas, testing clinics and staff training. You’ll also be expected to join in on the shop floor and be confident dispensing to all levels.
The Benefits Package
· Bonus Scheme - based on individual sales, branch sales, branch sight tests and hearing checks
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Training provided on management development skills
· Training provided on both the optical and hearing side of the business
· Career development opportunities - one-on-one and group training sessions and E-Learning modules
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be an experienced Optical Assistant to apply for this Assistant Managers role - with a strong interest in planning your management career path within Optics.
How to apply
You can apply for this position by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your must recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optical consultants on the phone, please call us on 0333 900 1111.
If this role isn’t for you then we do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!