Optometrist - Swindon
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for this large independent group. They are well established and have grown significantly in the South of the country. Their philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care. They care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities and offer a genuinely personalised service.
As the Optometrist you will be responsible for delivering total satisfaction to their customers through conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and contact lens aftercare.
- You must be a qualified Optometrist with a degree in Optometry and be a member of the General Optical Council
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
- Interest and passion to develop the business
- Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
- Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
- Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme & Life Cover
- Professional indemnity fees paid
- 25 days holidays
- Staff discounts
To apply for this position you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC).
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £1000 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com.
Apply for Optometrist - Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly