OPTOMETRIST | STIRLING/PERTH | INDEPENDENT | £42K - £45K | FULL-TIME OR PART TIME| DUAL ROLE
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours is seeking an Optometrist for a dual role between two practices in Perth and Stirling.
To work 2 days in Perth and 3 days in Stirling - Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our client has been established for over 150 years and has a reputation for providing excellence in clinical care to all of their patients.
The successful candidate will need to have superb interpersonal skills and knowledge, you will also need to be clinically minded, commercially aware and be able to work well as part of a small team.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Professional freedom
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | STIRLING/PERTH | INDEPENDENT | £42K - £45K | FULL-TIME OR PART TIME| DUAL ROLE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly