Resident Optometrist Job, Liverpool City Centre
Liverpool's prestigious and premier Independent is looking for a full time Optometrist to join an exemplary, relaxed team, who deliver the very best in eye care to the highest of standards. The role offers a generous salary package and excellent bonus potential alongside continued development opportunities.
An outstanding designer Independent, based in Liverpool City Centre, are recruiting an Optometrist for a key position at their flagship practice. This company aim to be the best Independent in the UK by offering the largest collection of spectacles and sunglasses outside of London.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a Full Time Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best possible patient care and build strong relationships with your patients
- Attractive salary/benefits package, with career progression and training
- Strong team atmosphere where you would be proud to work there
- Relaxed environment with no pressure to meet targets
- Modern and fashionable practice, offering a wide range of designer spectacles and sunglasses, including Cartier, Chanel and Tom Ford.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Resident Optometrist Job, Liverpool City Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly