Practice Manager Job, Edinburgh - Achievable Bonus Structure
Prospect Health have an exciting new opportunity for a forward thinking, motivated Practice Manager to join a professional, successful optical team.
They are looking for a Practice Manager who interested in developing their career with a professional, well established business. The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level. Our client runs a highly successful opticians business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and citing patient care as their primary objective.
- Smart, modern practice which has undergone a full refit recently and invested in modern equipment in a great layout, creating an exceptional working environment
- Practice that has been more recently established which is growing at a fantastic rate and has great potential to continue to grow
- Large variety of people served in the local area, attracting a lot of families with a large number of patients being under 16 years old
- You will be leading an established, experienced team with a great mix of qualified and none qualified employed staff
- You will be given autonomy in your role and the freedom to lead your team, whilst still having support from director level in practice when needed
- Full time opportunity, 38 hours a week
- Progression opportunities available in the long term both clinically and commercially
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must be a qualified Dispensing Optician who is currently registered with the GOC
- Previous experience working as a Practice Manager or Assistant Manager, with the skills to grow and develop the business whilst keeping a key focus on patient care and customer experience
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 850 413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Apply for Practice Manager Job, Edinburgh - Achievable Bonus Structure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly