Exclusive new part time fully independent Optometrist positon with superb established high quality employer based across various practices in East Birmingham.
- General working hours 9am-5:30pm (Mon-Sat) and some practices only open half days on Saturdays.
- Part time including 3 days and regular Saturday required
- Busy vibrant practice environment with good patient volumes and experienced qualified support
Location - Birmingham
- Company offers excellent facilities including Optomap and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Potential opportunity to get involved with specialist clinical services and train into managerial roles creating a highly fulfilling long term career
- Chance to join an established family run future focused business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom
- Company aims to continue to grow patient offering you the benefits of working alongside a well-motivated future focused Directorship
- Highly trained and experienced support staff at your disposable at all times enabling you to better perform your role with ease and confidence
- Varied patient base offering you an engaging and dynamic patient base
- Generous basic salary advertised up to £50,000!
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays + fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should have some experience already in the industry ideally around 5 years plus
- Able to manage strong patient volumes and test efficiently if required at 25 minutes
- All candidates should be switched on commercially aware and clinically excellent and willing to work independently
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions. Please contact Anthony in the Optical division on 01423 813452 or send your CV and covering letter to Anthony@prospect-health.com.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply for Optometrist, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly