Optometrist - Bishopsgate
Specsavers at Bishopsgate in Central London are offering you the chance to enjoy a great work/life balance along with a long-term and structured career.
This unique opportunity could be the next step to the rest of your career in optics, as well as providing:
· A great work/life balance – mostly Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
· Rewarding bonus scheme (worth up to £6,000 annually dependent on experience)
· Great opportunity for progression including ILM and Pathway
· Private and NHS Enhanced Optical Services
· Professional fees and GOC Paid (worth £615 annually)
· Full Time and Part Time available
Situated in the heart of London’s financial district, this busy store is equipped with seven test rooms and has a vibrant team, each with their own success story; with four members of the team currently enrolled onto Pathway, this is the ideal store and opportunity for an ambitious Optometrist that is focused on professional progression. The store also offers both Private and NHS Enhanced Optical Services which gives you the freedom to choose how you want to develop in your career. The store also benefits from a great location in Central London, only a couple of minutes walk away from Liverpool Street Station.
For more information on this incredible opportunity at our store in Bishopsgate, please contact Ellen Kennard or Katie Jinks at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 228 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Bishopsgate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly