Clinical Optometrist Position - £70,000 in Exeter
The company, who have recently invested £45,000,000 into all of their U.K stores, improving all practices with brand new refurbishment allowing a better experience for both employees and customers for aesthetic appreciation. This will also improve all equipment and ultimately allow bigger and better progressive routes for all employees.
- Competitive salary gauged on candidate experience (Up to £65,000)
- Bonus Structure; Paid quarterly, must be hit as a practice.
- The best pension scheme in the market; at 2:1 ratio up to 6% maximum input.
- Private Medical and Dental cover (Heavily Discounted)
- Career Breaks Available (Sabbaticals)
- Professional Fees Paid
- 33 Days Holiday (Increasing in length of service)
- Buy back of holiday days (Between 4-10 days) at salaried day rate
AND ON TOP OF THIS…
Routes for progression;
- Optom Leader
- Clinical Manager
- Clinical Governance Optometrist
- Clinical Research
- Research Ambassador
- Experts in particular aspects of eye health
- Franchise partner
If you are interested then please contact Joe on 0207 952 6623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full-Time/Part-Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!
Apply for Clinical Optometrist Position - £70,000 in Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly