Full or Part Time Optometrist - Swindon
A family owned independent Opticians based in Swindon are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. The company is well known for providing excellent eyecare to a wide range of patients utilising some of the best equipment on the market.
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients of all ages using the latest technology such as GDx, OCT, Optomap and corneal scanning.
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- 30 minute appointments
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- 9:00 - 17:30 working hours with 2/3 Saturdays a month (Saturday 9am to 4.30)
- You can work between 2-5 days a week.
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Attention to Detail
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable independent Opticians. You can enjoy professional freedom within this position and will benefit from a highly experienced support team. You will also have the opportunity to develop and specialist in areas of Optometry not always available on the high street.
- £40,000 to £55,000 (pro rata if part time)
- Fees paid for
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Full or Part Time Optometrist - Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly