Optometrist Position, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Prospect Health's Optical team is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of one of the UK's biggest optical chains.
This company has over 200 optical branches throughout the UK, all of which benefit from state-of-the-art technology, enabling their Optical team to offer exceptional levels of care and service. Their commitment to developing their employees is recognised throughout the industry, making them a very attractive company to work for.
The remuneration package is generous and, in addition to a market leading salary, could offer bonus, healthcare and pension.
- Modern, professional branches equipped to a high standard
- State of the art testing rooms allowing you to offer customers a personal touch; prescribing lifestyle advice and advising on prescriptions / clinical conditions
- Fantastic work life balance with the opportunity to start and finish slightly later a couple of days per week
- All support staff are highly trained, allowing you to spend more time taking care of your customers
- Extremely competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and flexible working
- Unrivalled support and training to keep you up to date with the latest developments in Optometry and Optics
- You have dedicated time for CET during your working week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy life outside work.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career by branching out into other exciting areas of the business
- You'll be treated like the optical health care professional you are, work in the environment you deserve and be given the opportunity to deliver new optical services
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, from appointment availability to finding frames that compliment faces
- You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an Optical team member by phone, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Position, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly