Dispensing Optician Role - Milton Keynes
Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity to join a growing and well established independent optical team. Our client is looking recruit a high calibre Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
The role is working between 2 practices both based in Milton Keynes and offers a very competitive salary & 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
You will be working in a friendly low-pressure environment where patient care is at the upmost importance.
- The company is a prestigious, reputable Independent Opticians
- The practices have been built over a period of 50 years with patients returning and word of mouth recommendations spreading due to their fantastic reputation
- Modern, up to date equipment, with the practice being fitted out to an excellent standard
- High end dispensing with a wide range of designer and unusual frames
- Well established & respected, independent practice
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- An exceptional remuneration scheme
- Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850415 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Opticians Jobs.
Apply for Dispensing Optician Role - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly