Exceptional Audiologist vacancy in North Yorkshire with future focused aspiring employer
Location - Cambridgeshire
- Flexible principally multi-site practice based role with some element of field work
- General working Mon-Fri 9am-5/5:30pm with 1 hour break or 30 minutes if preferred with some weekend working required
- Our client can consider full or part time employed candidates for this position 3+ days per week
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will provided for your benefit
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with OTE £30,000+
- 22 days holiday + bank and all professional fees and CET provided
- Training provided in wax removal
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered or soon to be qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience as a highly supportive employer
- Multi site role with some very occasional home visits required so driving licence preferred
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs.