HEARING AID AUDIOLOGIST | NORTH EAST SCOTLAND | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY| FULL OR PART TIME
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group is currently looking for a Hearing Aid Audiologists in various locations across North East Scotland and the Highlands.
With an impressive range of men’s, women’s, kids and teens glasses, they provide first-class eye care to all of their customers. Their reputation means a lot to them and their highly trained staff pride themselves on making patients feel instantly at ease when they visit one of their comfortable yet contemporary branches.
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an Independent group, then this could be the company for you!
The right candidate must be HCPC registered and enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
Core duties include:
- Carrying out examinations of patient's ears to determine the health of the outer and inner ear
- Carrying out hearing assessments to determine the possible need for hearing correction
- Providing the best advice on which hearing systems may be most suitable for patient's hearing loss and lifestyle requirements
- Programming these hearing aids and completing a rehabilitation process with the patient through a series of follow up appointments
- Managing hearing clinics, diary management and liaising with suppliers regarding products and technology requirements and stock
Job Benefits and Information:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Professional freedom
- Career progression
- Professional fees paid
- Optional private healthcare
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for HEARING AID AUDIOLOGIST | NORTH EAST SCOTLAND | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY| FULL OR PART TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly