Optometrist Opportunity in Grimsby
This role offers a patient focussed Optometrist an outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK's market leaders in domiciliary eye care, with the aim of the business being to offer a quality service to those who do not have easy access to expert eye care elsewhere.
Enjoy great clinical freedom and superb work life balance with this Monday to Friday highly flexible full or part time role in addition to market leading remuneration and long-term career development to senior levels. This is a future focussed employer offering the opportunity to enjoy providing exceptional patient are in the community - apply now to avoid disappointment…
- The sites you visit would include nursing homes, homes for people with learning difficulties and some private home visits
- A successful candidate will have to have excellent bedside manner as well as a very caring attitude
- You will, at all times, be working with a Dispensing Optician or trained Assistant
- The best candidate will be an extremely caring, patient focussed Optometrist as well as wanting to make a real difference to a patients' life
- There is a professional services director on board who looks after all
- Many Optometrists have been with the company from 5 to 15 years which is testament to how good an employer they are
- This would be a predominantly field-based role, meaning you will receive a huge amount of professional freedom and autonomy at work
- The client is very open and flexible towards their optometrists and their needs
- The job gives you a unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist and will improve your clinical ability dramatically; you will be given the option to assist other optometrists to better them as well as yourself
- Salary is typically well above the market average
- Competitive benefits package which includes 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays, mobile phone, company car and professional fees paid.
- Performance related bonus scheme which could yield several thousand pounds more for star performers
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Opportunity in Grimsby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly