Mobile Audiologist Job, Channel Islands - Basic £30K & OTE £80K
5 days left
- Full Time
Exclusive opportunity join modern, future focussed and dynamic hear care provider operating at the highest standards of clinical care and extensive product choice.
In return for your efforts you will receive exceptional support and one of the most lucrative remuneration packages the market has to offer…
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Promote individually tailored solutions for your clients and enable then to understand the benefits offered by the latest hear car technology
- Operate as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals within exceptional state of art testing facilities
- Gain the opportunity to capitalise and continuously evolving client base which you can further enhance feely via your own proactive networking methods
- Basic salary £30,000 and OTE £80,000+
- Generous car allowance and 20 days holiday + 8 bank rising with tenure
- Mid-week only 9am-5pm with 30 minute lunch enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits including laptop, health care and team events provided
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with proactive can do attitude comfortable recommending at all price levels
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Audiology team on 01423 850 419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Mobile Audiologist Job, Channel Islands - Basic £30K & OTE £80K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly