Full Time Perm Domiciliary Optometrist Job, Oldham
New exciting 5 day per week domiciliary/field based position with an independent company. Our client offers an engaging work environment and unparalleled work life balance, where developing long term patient relationships is paramount.
Superb new full time vacancy offering engaging high quality work environment, diverse patient base working as a mobile/domiciliary Optometrist.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Chance to join an established independently operated business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £55,000!
- Additional lucrative bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- GOC fees paid
- Training schemes running throughout the year
- Appointments are managed to ensure you aren't working more than your contracted hours
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a confident proactive Optometrist capable of working independently
- Should be clinically excellent and commercially aware with great passion for their chosen profession and patient care
- The role will require managing the needs of a more vulnerable patient case and therefore also the highest levels of professionalism at all times
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Apply for Full Time Perm Domiciliary Optometrist Job, Oldham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly