Optometrist - Chichester, West Sussex
Our growing practice in Chichester is now looking for an ambitious Optometrist to join us in driving the store even further. Specsavers has been going from strength to strength, ever since the business started back in 1984. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support. The business has nearly 1,500 stores across 12 countries – and is still growing. We want you to be part of this outstanding success story.
Chichester is a historic cathedral city in a beautiful, affluent area of West Sussex, bordering Hampshire. Close to the coast, yet boasting excellent links to major locations including Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton and even London – being a mere 2 hours via train to the capital – this city offers the best of both city living and countryside lifestyle all on your doorstep.
We are a large practice, with 5 optical consulting rooms and hear care hub, we currently have a team of 35 members of staff, all of which are experienced and offer our customers a first-class eyecare experience. Our supportive, diverse team are always at hand to greet our patients and conduct the pre-screening, meaning you get to do what you do best and offer the very best eye-test and advise, with a lot of enhanced optical services already offered on site – including pre/post-op cataracts assessments. We are real team players, the atmosphere in store proves this and we often get together to raise money for charity and partake in community events.
Your expertise and professionalism will be key to our success and for this, we are willing to offer the following package:
• Competitive salary package worth up to £60,000
• Full time and part time opportunities considered including compressed hours available
• Benefits to include medical/dental package, death in service, pension scheme, GOC/College fees paid
• Progression including support through all clinical specialism courses including WOPEC training, JVP pathway and ILM management courses
• Pre-reg supervision for those passionate about training
• Relocation allowance available for those looking to relocate to the area
For more information or to apply, please contact Imogen Bryant at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org