Optometrist Position, Central London
Our Client is a celebrity endorsed prestigious, British handmade eyewear brand established in 2002 and offers a bespoke service on all frames of their collections.
The eye testing clinics within the practice are stocked solely with ZEISS optical testing machinery; they are able to conduct an eye test which is as accurate and precise as the ones from ophthalmology clinics.
The business are wanting an Optometrist with a real interest in fashion and one that would be looking to work within a business that offers a very unique, specialist, boutique service to predominantly affluent clientele.
- The business is a British handmade eyewear brand, founded in 2002 and offers a bespoke service on all frames of their collections
- The eye testing clinics within the practice are stocked solely with ZEISS optical testing machinery, they are able to conduct an eye test which is as accurate and precise as the ones from ophthalmology clinics
- Working hours 9:00am - 8.00pm Monday - Saturday and 12:00pm - 6:00pm on Sundays (Depending on the practise you are working in)
- Testing time 1 hour
- Full time position available (37.5 hours a week)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The company is a specialist independent chain with 5 practices around central London
- The practices have 1 consulting room with a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - Central London
- Very Competitive salary up to £55,000+ (Depending on experience), alongside a fantastic package Inc. paid professional fees and pension schemes
- Flexible 1 hour testing times, enabling a very unique, exceptional and high quality of patient care
- The eye testing clinics within the practice are stocked solely with ZEISS optical testing machinery, these include; OCT, Fundus Photography, I-Profiler, HFA (Humphrey visual field analyser) NCT and Goldmann Tonometer. They are able to conduct an eye test which is as accurate and precise as the ones from ophthalmology clinics
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including Glaucoma monitoring through ZEISS Forums as the company shares very close business relationships with ZEISS
- The company is recommended and endorsed by a large number of celebrities and has designed bespoke eyewear for a number of film production companies
- The practices are brand new, very modern, bright, luxury and open planned
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 4 years'+ experience as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Must have strong knowledge and experience using OCT Technology
What Happens Next
Apply for this position by clicking 'apply' and attaching your up-to-date CV. To discuss this role and others like it with our Optical team, dial 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Position, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly