Full-Time Optometrist Job, Pontefract
3 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health are delighted to announce an opportunity at one of the UK's most established and prestigious groups of independent practices
- 45 minute testing times to allow you that time needed to build sufficient rapport with the patient, really listen to their lifestyles and ethically recommend what you believe to be the best course of action for them.
- A practice that has an OCT and Fundus Photography.
- An independent who feel their moral objective is to give the gift of sight to those in need by delivering the very best eye care available.
- An independent who recognise their social responsibilities by sharing their optical knowledge by giving talks/seminars around schools and universities.
- An opportunity to work alongside other experienced optometrists and support staff, helping you deliver that excellent service your patients deserve.
- A superb salary and benefits package offering between 34 (NQ)-50K.
- The opportunity to get involved in direct cataract referalls as well as the practice having a contact lens contract with the local hospital.
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday working.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Optometry required.
- Saturday working required (early finish).
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Full-Time Optometrist Job, Pontefract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly