FT Dispensing Optician Job, Bromley
6 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health are currently working with a small, independent group of practices looking for a quality, clinically focussed Dispensing Optician to join them and become a pivotal part of their team.
- Independent, group of 3 practices established for over 20 years.
- Well-equipped, technical practice, with an OCT and a strong clinical focus providing a wide range of professional services.
- The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base and a real family feel.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic mix of quality frames and lenses.
- You will be working alongside the directors, within a close knit team of professionals.
- A practice with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike.
- No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful candidate with an excellent work life balance.
- Chance to join an established, future focused business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment.
- Professional progression and training opportunities.
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for FT Dispensing Optician Job, Bromley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly