Exciting part time Optometrist role in Bonnyrigg
2 days left
- Part Time
Well established independent seeking quality focussed Optometrist to undertake part time sociable hours role, with a highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a developing area of the Scotland so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Welcoming environment that will instantly make you feel part of the team
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending between 30-45 minutes on each appointment
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient and build strong relationships
- Patient care is of paramount importance
- Sociable working hours. No late nights, Saturdays or Sundays
- Attractive, negotiable basic salary
- Friendly, none pressurised environment with no targets to be met. Understand that family life is more important!
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Developing area with prospect of business growth
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Claire in the Optical division on 01423 850 407 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm Friday 9am - 2.30pm
Apply for Exciting part time Optometrist role in Bonnyrigg
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly