Mobile Optical Assistant Job, Leicester
3 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic Leicestershire based independent five day per week Mobile Optical Assistant position.
Part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospect and personal development.
The company is a future focussed service provider that prides its self on providing exceptional eye care and customer service in a non-pressurized environment.
- Working hours 9am until 5:30pm Monday to Saturday
- 5 days per week position
- You will be covering 7 practices across Leicester
Location - Leicester
- Modern practices' offering excellent facilities, and designer high end frames
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Competitive salary up to £16,000 with travel allowance included!
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Pension scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service
- You must have a full UK driving license and have your own car
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions. Please contact Natasha in the Optical division on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Practice Manager Jobs
Apply for Mobile Optical Assistant Job, Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly