Optometrist position, Gloucestershire
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious optometrist seeking an exciting position with an established independent practice?
Do you want to earn up to £60k basic salary whilst retaining the clinical focus?
Are you wanting to transition from a multiple practice to an independent practice?
This position is the perfect opportunity for those wanting to enter a clinical practice offering a personable touch working with the best equipment and both designer and affordable stock.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an optometrist with a family run independent practice
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Enjoy professional and relaxed environment with an attractive salary package
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850417 or email us at email@example.com.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist position, Gloucestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly