Optometrist position, Oxfordshire
1 day left
- Full Time
Do you want to earn up to £70k basic salary without the commercial pressures?
Are you looking to work for a clinical practice which is renowned for patient care in the local area?
A unique optometrist opportunity with a clinical practice in Oxfordshire has come available.
- Full time optometrist position
- Test times usually 25-30 minutes plus pre-screening conducted by the optical assistant
- Company offers excellent testing facilities including modern equipment- OCT
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £70,000 plus bonus
- Alternate weekends available
- Private dental, medical cover, 33 days holiday and CET Training
- GOC fees and indemnity paid
- Opportunity to showcase your own clinical ideas in developing the practice in the future
- Director pathway is available for an ambitious individual
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist position, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly