FT Dispensing Optician Vacancy Based in Cheltenham
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a customer service focussed qualified Clinical Manager to manage a well-established, well equipped practice. The company boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits. You will be working with one of the UK's best known brands.
You will be working with a practice manager so although the role is a clinical manager you will be more customer focussed and the management side of things will be rather minimal.
- Working along a highly experienced manager with a lot of knowledge to pass on.
- Professional scope and freedom
- Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
- Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
- This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
- Opportunity to pass on your clinical knowledge
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for FT Dispensing Optician Vacancy Based in Cheltenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly