Optometrist Job, London
- Full Time
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful Independent practice in Hackney, London looking to recruit a high calibre Optometrist to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
- Top of the range dispensing with a wide range of designer frames
- Very well equipped test rooms, with the practice being fitted out to an excellent standard
- The practice offers a wide range of specialist services - Low Vision aid, Glaucoma Screening, Diabetic Retinopathy, Visual Fields, Dry Eye Assessments, Sports Vision - To name a few!
- You will be working alongside a team of highly trained, dedicated support staff
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Very Sociable working hours with the opportunity for long weekends off and a generous holiday allowance
- Additional training will be provided to ensure the right candidate is accredited to carry out the specialist services on offer
- Very easy to commute to and staff parking provided
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs