Exciting full/part time role in prestigious independent, Perth
- Full Time
Prestigious independent with nearly 200 years of history in Scotland seek quality focussed Optometrist to undertake flexible full/part time role with highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a highly competitive area of the Scotland so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
Location - Perth
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending between 30-45 minutes on each appointment
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Sociable working hours. No late nights, Mondays or Sundays
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Patient care is of paramount importance
- Specialist services include; Optomap retinal imaging, OCT, Dry eye clinic, macular screen and colorimetry
- Focus groups held where Optoms can get together and discuss development
- Designer brands include Calvin Klein, Nike, Ray Ban, Armani
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Claire in the Optical division on 01423 850407 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm Friday 9am - 2.30pm
Apply for Exciting full/part time role in prestigious independent, Perth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly